Oct 5, 2016

Snap it hard

Hey everybody!

Hope you all had an awesome day. Just checking in to say a quick hello. Wanted to say that I am so happy that so many of you are following me on Snapchat, I have become quite of a regular there now. It is a good way to keep up with what everyone is doing at the moment. 

I remember a few years ago when my sisters stepdaughter told me "auntie you have to get snapchat" and I was like "snapchat? what is that?" (and felt a million years old). Well anyway she downloaded it for me and showed me how the thing works, and I thought to myself that I am NEVER gonna learn this. Well, miracles happen and slowly I figured it out. Now I bet she is proud of me. 









So for those who want more frequent updates of my princessalicious life, you can find me on "prinsessavaness"

1 comment :

  1. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and make cash from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!