Oct 26, 2016

Home office and butterflies

My work requires a comfy space where i feel relaxed. A big part of my work is writing and planning, so this little work corner is just perfect. The table is an old antique that got new life with a little love and paint. Same thing with the chair. It has been in our family for as long as I can remember. 
This is also where I do most of my blogging. I can sit here and have the view over the whole upper living room. Nice to also have full control over who comes up the stairs so no one can sneak up on you. Haha. 

Bought these cute butterflies that I glued to the wall. So when I look up I can see them flying over my head. Did you guys know that Vanessa means butterfly? 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!