Jul 9, 2016

Have a happy Saturday

I have missed you guys. As you may have noticed, I've had a break in my blogging. For no special reason other than that my life has been really hectic and changing a lot. Thank you for mailing me to see how I am doing. I feel blessed to have so many awesome followers. Now I am back in the game. 
And from now on I will be blogging in English so that everyone can understand what crazy things I am up to, and it is good practice for me as well. 
At the moment I am working in Kokkola, only for two months and then I am off back to Helsinki in August. Miss my tiny apartment, but it has been nice to spend a lot of time with my family here during my evenings and weekends off. Miss my Helsinki peeps a lot, I'll se you guys soon. 
The documentary I've been working on is almost ready and will be airing in the fall. So a lot of work is taking up my free time. But from now on I promise I'll be posting more frequently. 

So, with this post I want to wish you all a happy Saturday and let you know that I am back.
I am enjoying this weekend at the cottage. 




Today I woke up to a pancake breakfast here at the cottage. With freshly picked blueberries.  I feel spoiled and I am loving it. A breakfast for princesses. 


The day just keeps on getting better. I am making the Finnish rosvopaisti "robber's roast" which is meat cooked buried in the ground for many many many hours. This process takes all day, but it is totally worth it, I promise you that! Have made it once before, so you can check out the step by step guide here. Well now I am off to check on the meat. See you guys later. Enjoy the weekend!





Love, Vanessa




No comments :

Post a Comment

Lämna gärna en liten kul kommentar om du har tittat in!